THE JOKER CARD
The JOKER CARD is included at all partner accommodation providers in the period from 26 May to 15 October 2023 and allows free use of up to 8 gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions from the first to the last minute of your holiday. Furthermore, JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 20% on bike tickets purchased on site for Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the Epic Bikepark Leogang und in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
UP to 6 cable cars in summer operation
Six cable cars are operating in the summer: The Kohlmais gondola, the Schattberg X-press and the Schattberg Sprinter in Saalbach as well as the Westgipfel gondola, the 12er KOGEL gondola and the Reiterkogel gondola in Hinterglemm. Please find details on cable car operation here.
Information for all those who are planning for the long term: Next summer, the JOKER CARD validity period runs from 24 May to 13 October 2024.
NEW: The Digital JOKER CARD
The JOKER CARD is now available for your smartphone. How it works:
- Download or update the Home of Lässig App
- Create an account in the App
- Make sure that the accommodation where you're staying uses the same e-mail address for guest registration that you use in the app
- Under the "Shop" tab in the App you will find the "Ticket Wallet" where your JOKER CARD is located
All JOKER CARD benefits & more attractions
- Unlimited free use (passenger transportation) of up to 6 cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transportation) of cable cars in Leogang (optionally 1 x each with Asitz- AND Steinberg cable car or 2 x with Asitz- OR Steinberg cable car)
- 2 x daily free bike transport per person with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: You get your best price thanks to 20% discount on bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn.
(IMPORTANT: The JOKER CARD discount requires a valid JOKER CARD and can only be claimed when purchasing on site at the ticket offices in Saalbach Hinterglemm.)
- Attractions for kids: Kodok Mountain, Montelino's Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale Forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds, Wildlife Trail, Learn to Ride Park Saalbach and much more
- Unlimited access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unlimited use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unlimited use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (please reserve in advance)
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land
JOKER CARDs are personalised and non-transferable.