The JOKER CARD 2020
The JOKER CARD is included with all partner accommodations for the period from May 29th to October 26th 2020 and allows free use of up to eight gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions. In addition, JOKER CARD holders benefit from attractive discounts on bike tickets for Austria's largest bike region with 73.5 km of trials and up to eight gondolas as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
6 INSTEAD OF 4 Gondolas IN SUMMER OPERATION
In summer 2020, two additional gondolas will be put into regular summer operation. In addition to the new 12er KOGEL gondola built in 2019, the Westgipfelbahn and the Schattberg Sprinter are in operation, thus opening up the Schattberg Ostgipfel - Westgipfel - Zwölferkogel axis.
CHANGES AS OF SUMMER 2020
From summer 2020 there will be a change in the JOKER CARD model regarding bike transport. Specifically, from 2020, two uses per day of any gondola in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang including bike transport will be possible. For unlimited biking fun, JOKER CARD holders benefit from a 30% discount on all bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with 73.5 km of trails and up to eight gondola lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang.
The JOKER CARD benefits as of Summer 2020
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondolas in Leogang
- 2 x daily free bike transport at any gondola lift in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport with up to 8 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, the largest bike region in Austria.
- Adventure for kids: Mount Kodok, Montelino‘s Adventure path, devil's water, motivity path, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds
- Unlimited admission to the Käpt‘n Hook outdoor pool
- Unlimited use of the noddy train at the end of the valley
- Unlimited use of the public transport (busses and trains) in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes a week - operated by the tourist board
- Unlimited use of the crazy golf facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts (indoor and outdoor) in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (reservation by phone required)
- Free entrance to the local museium
- Additionally, JOKER CARD holders benefit from several reductions at bonus partners
All other attractive benefits of the JOKER CARD remain as usual.
Preise Bike Tickets 2020 inkl. 30 % JOKER CARD Rabatt
Price List Bike Cards 2020 - incl. JOKER CARD reduction ( pdf 97 kb )
The Joker Card 2019
The JOKER CARD cannot be purchased, as it is included in the rate in one of the JOKER CARD partner accommodation establishments in Saalbach Hinterglemm. You will get your JOKER CARD directly from your host upon arrival (Important note: Not all, but only those companies marked with the JOKER CARD logo are partners!)
The card is valid for the duration of your stay and offers free or discounted access to many attractions in Saalbach Hinterglemm and in the entire SalzburgerLand. The JOKER CARD period 2019 is May 24th to October 27th. The cards are issued only during a given JOKER CARD period and can be used within this period only. In addition to the partners whose services you can use free of charge, numerous bonus partners offer attractive discounts for JOKER CARD holders.
Public Transport Pinzgau
New as of Summer 2019: JOKER CARD holders can use all trains and busses in the whole Pinzgau area (district Zell am See) free of charge!
download JOKER CARD GUIDE
JOKER CARD Guide ( pdf 3 MB )