THE JOKER CARD
The JOKER CARD is included at all partner accommodation providers in the period from 26 May to 16 October 2022 and allows free use of up to 8 gondolas and access to the region's most popular attractions. Furthermore, JOKER CARD holders enjoy a price advantage of 30% on bike tickets of Austria's largest bike region with up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the Epic Bikepark Leogang und in Fieberbrunn as well as bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
UP to 6 gondolas in summer operation
Six gondolas are operatiing in the summer: The Kohlmais gondola, the Schattberg X-press and the Schattberg Sprinter in Saalbach as well as the Westgipfel gondola, the 12er KOGEL gondola and the Reiterkogel gondola in Hinterglemm. Please find details on gondola operation here.
All JOKER CARD benefits
- Unlimited free use (passenger transportation) of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 2 x daily free use (passenger transportation) of gondolas in Leogang (optionally 1 x each with Asitz- AND Steinberg gondola or 2 x with Asitz- OR Steinberg gondola)
- 2 x daily free bike transport* with gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limits in Austria's largest biking region: 30% discount on bike tickets for unlimited use incl. bike transport of up to 9 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm, the Epic Bikepark Leogang and in Fieberbrunn (reduced bike tickets are only available at the ticket counters of the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm - a valid JOKER CARD is demanded)
- Attractions for kids: Kodok Mountain, Montelino's Adventure Path, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairytale Forest, Kids Hiking Challenge, summit playgrounds and much more
- Unlimited access to the Käpt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool Saalbach
- Unlimited use of the end-of-the-valley-train in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the public transport system in the whole Pinzgau district
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week by the Tourist Board
- Unlimited use of the mini golf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the tennis facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm (please reserve in advance)
- Free admission to the Local Museum and Ski Museum
- In addition, you will receive attractive discounts from a large number of bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land
JOKER CARDs are personalised and non-transferable.
*2 bike transports per full day if the JOKER CARD is valid for the whole day, 1 bike transport per half day if the JOKER CARD is valid for half a day.
Download JOKER CARD guide & Bike Ticket prices (30% reduction for JOKER CARD holders)
JOKER CARD Guide ( pdf 6 MB )
ALL partners AT A GLANCE
More included attractions
All bonus partners at a glance
Please note info about hygiene and safety measures on the websites of particular bonus partners.
* As a result of circumstances beyond our control restricting the freedom to travel and/or the operation of the lifts, the opening date and/or number of lifts in operation may be revised at short notice. These include, for example, limitations on the freedom to travel within Europe as well as the ban on accommodation opening and/or operation of lifts due to official Covid-19 measures. At higher altitudes, a large amount of residual snow may prevent the safe running of individual bike trails or hiking paths at the start of the season. If this were to be the case, it would have an impact on the operation of certain lifts or sub-sections.