If you buy at least 20 bike tickets in a single purchase with the same period of validity, you will receive a group discount of 5 % off the price as well as a free ticket. Additional we offer one free ticket per 20 persons. No further benefits possible.
You can get more information at the respective mountain railway offices:
- Saalbacher Bergbahnen GmbH: Phone +43 6541 6271-0, email@example.com
- Hinterglemmer Bergbahnen GmbH: Phone +43 6541 6321-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
|school group (2005-2017*)|
|4 hours||€ 17,50|
|2 days||€ 41,50|
|3 days||€ 54,50|
|4 days||€ 67,50|
|4 in 7 days||€ 71,50|
|5 days||€ 81,00|
|5 in 7 days||€ 87,00|
|6 days||€ 92,00|
|7 days||€ 103,00|
|8 days||€ 112,00|
|9 days||€ 120,00|
|10 days||€ 127,50|
* Children born 2014 and younger only when accompanied by a legal guardian.
- All bike tickets are handed out on non-contact KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- Photos are required starting with use of a 8-day-ticket.
- These bike tickets can only be issued after presenting a list of names including birth dates - issued by the school or school authority - signed and stamped by the school. The bike ticket is given to students born between 2005 and 2017 and only to school classes or groups of at least 10 people.
- Prices of bike tickets for students born before 2005 on request.
- Teachers are held responsible for the ages indicated - in case of abuse, the bike tickets will be withdrawn and you will be charged a fine and reported to the police.
- For every 8 bike tickets bought by one group the group leader will receive a free pass.