Climbing Hall Saalfelden
That is the way climbing ought to be - touring and bouldering with all grades of difficulty and route lengths of up to 22 metres that both beginners and advanced climbers adore. You can enjoy beautiful views over the delightful panorama of the Steinerne Meer (Sea of Stone). As you climb step by step, you will feel as if you have arrived in a very special place. Climbing Hall Saalfelden is the perfect playground for all vertical acrobats. 1.700 m2 climbing area and an outdoor boulder wall offer enough space for more than 250 varieties and 150 boulder routes.
The ground area is 400 m2 and offers:
- approx. 1,700 m² overall area
- approx. 1,250 m² indoor-lead-route area
- approx. 250 m² outdoor-lead-area
- approx. 150 m² indoor-boulder area
- approx. 50 m² outdoor-boulder area
- with a wall height of up to 17.5 m, a route length of up to 22 m
- and up to 10 m overhanging
- Mountain Climbing Hall
Tip: Everyone who has a valid Skicircus ski ticket can use the Climbing Hall and the Instruction Course Program at reduced prices (20% discount) (except Ski Alpin Card and Super Ski Card, no multiple discounts possible).
More info at www.felsenfest.cc