Race details Marathon
For the Marathon 80 & 58 a time limit will be fixed (13:30 hours - Hacklbergalm). Those who go over this time limit will automatically be entered into the 42 km marathon. A second time limit will be set for the Marathon 80 at the Zwölferkogel (14.30 hours - Zwölferkogel Mitte). Those who go over this time limit should continue participating in the 58 km Marathon.
Age categories MARATHON:
- Rookies Girls/Boys (2008 - 2009) - only MA 21!
- Youth Women/Men (2005 – 2007) - no start at MA 80!
- Expert Women/Men (1994 – 2004)
- Senior Expert Women/Men (1984 - 1993)
- Master Women/Men (1974 - 1983)
- Senior Master Women/Men (1973 and older)
- Handicapped (independent of age in Marathon 21 & 31)
Handicap Evaluation M21 & M31
Participants with C1 or C2 classification will receive a 10% time credit.
Subject to be changed!
Something very special about the World Games of Mountainbiking Marathon is that after the mass start of all participants you can decide which distance you will participate in during the race. This means that you can be flexible in changing your plans and attempt either a shorter or longer distance. Of course you can also make your decision in advance. Please find the track plans and altitude profiles of the whole route and various distances below:
- MA 21 with 764 meters of altitude
- MA 31 with 967 meters of altitude
- MA 42 with 1.985 meters of altitude
- MA 58 with 2.974 meters of altitude
- MA 80 with 3.788 meters of altitude
Tips for spectators
Spectators are cheering at the finish area and at the highest points of the track: The Eastern & Western summit of the Schattberg and the Zwölferkogel.
Special price for single ride with the Schattberg X-press, Westgipfellift & 12er KOGEL.
The special price is only valid on Saturday, 9th of September 2023!
Free ascent with the JOKER CARD!