Mountain bike beginners
Is it your first time in a bike park or on a single trail? If yes, then we recommend using the services of a trained bike guide from Saalbach Hinterglemm. They are there to assist and advise you at any time and, if necessary, help you improve your riding technique. Various camps, workshops and events provide riders of all ages and level of skill with numerous possibilities to prepare perfectly for mountain biking in the region.
Newcomers to Saalbach
In the Wieserauberg riding technique area, on the Skill Trail at the Reiterkogel mid station and on different pumptracks, you can prepare for small and big challenges in the terrain. Only then, can you get used to different trails, step by step. We recommend the following route:
- Monti-Trail (former Milka Line) | Kohlmaisbahn | EASY
- Blue-Line | Reiterkogelbahn | EASY
- Buchegg-Trail | Westgipfelbahn | EASY - MODERATE
- Hacklberg-Trail | Westgipfelbahn | MODERATE
- Z-Line | Zwölferkogelbahn | MODERATE
- Pro-Line | Reiterkogelbahn | DIFFICULT
- X-Line | Schattberg X-press | DIFFICULT
- Bergstadl-Trail | Westgipfelbahn | DIFFICULT
IMPORTANT: You should be comfortable with easy trails before you tackle the moderate ones.