Postbus - Hiking Bus
The Postbus route 680 connects Zell am See with Saalbach, Hinterglemm and Lengau at the end-of-the-valley station. During summer months Postbus (with increased frequency as a hiking bus) is a JOKER CARD Inclusive partner. That means that JOKER CARD holders use the buses in the local area of Saalbach Hinterglemm for free.
Bus stops are located along the L111 Glemmtaler Landesstraße. Inside the local area, the density allows good connection of the non-central area districts.
Travel within in the Pinzgau region:
Additionally, JOKER CARD holders will, as from summer 2019, be able to use the SVV lines in the Pinzgau region (buses and trains) free of charge according to the timetable:
- SVV regional buses (apart from in the town of Saalfelden)
- Pinzgauer Lokalbahn/PLB (local train) on the route between Zell am See - Krimml (apart from steam trains and special trains)
- ÖBB-Trains on the route between Taxenbach - Zell am See - Saalfelden - Leogang
The following regular busses are included:
- 660, 70, 71 on the route Zell am See - Kaprun
- 670, 672, 673 on the route Zell am See - Krimml
- 640 in Rauris
- 640, 650 on the route Bruck - Fusch
- 680 on the route Saalbach - Zell am See
- 690, 60 on the route Saalfelden - Leogang (apart from in the town of Saalfelden "Stadtbus Saalfelden")
- 620, 609, 590, 591 on the route Saalfelden - Maria Alm - Dienten - Mühlbach
- 593 on the route Dienten - Mühlbach Arthurhaus
- 260 on the route Unken - Lofer - Zell am See
- 660 "Nightbus Zell am See - Kaprun"
Timetable bus line 680 ( pdf 99 kb )