Parking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Free day parking facilities for skiers, bikers & hikers
During the hours that gondolas are operating, you will find plenty of free open air parking spaces available during the day at the valley stations of:
- Schattberg X-press
- 12er KOGEL Bahn
- 12er Express
Holders of a valid ski ticket can park for free between 08:00 h and 18:00 h at the following car parking garages. Important: Make sure you get your ticket validated at the cash desk (Kohlmaisbahn or Schattberg X-press in Saalbach) during opening hours. Exiting the garage without charges is only possible with a validated ticket.
- Parkgarage Schattberg X-press (70 spaces)
- Parkgarage Kohlmaisbahn (100 spaces)
charged parking facilities with hourly, daily and/or weekly tariffs
Parking on an hourly base or for several days, or weeks, is possible at the following carpark facilities. The maximum parking duration will be displayed at the individual parking facility.
- Parkgarage Reiterkogel (Info & Tariffs)
- There are several parking areas for which there is a charge, or where you have to display a parking disk for shorter periods in the town centre of Saalbach along the L111 road, and in Hinterglemm along the village street
- For the tariff of the open-air carpark at the Homestead Museum in Saalbach click the download icon below