BIKE yoga SESSION with timo pritzel
For all levels ……It´s not necessary to have experience in Yoga. It´s not important, who is the most flexible! But to bring the body in balance, at your own pace. Yoga mats are available, just come with comfortable loose clothing and not too full a tummy.
- Registration: at the Info Point, next to the Mainstage (Limited number of participants, first come - first serve!)
- Start: Friday, 8th July at 18:00 h and Sunday, 10th July at 10:00 h at Hotel Alpin Juwel
kids bike basics
Jumpen and Wheelen for all kids from 6 to 14 years at the Kids Bike Basics Course. Come and demonstrate your skills and maybe we can help you improve! The Bike Basic course is funded by Land Salzburg. The campaign was honored as a "model of best practice" within the European Road Safety Charter!
Friday, 8th July from 13:00 - 18:00 h, Saturday, 9th July from 10:00 - 12:00 h and 13:30 - 17:00 h and Sunday, 10th July from 10:00 - 12:00 h and 13:30 - 16:00 h
Once again this year the Pumptrack lads from PZ-Pumptrack will build a Pumptrack in the Pumptrack Area. At the Pumptrack session, you can demonstrate your biking skills. No starting fee!
SATURDAY, 9th July
- 14:45 - 18:15 h // Pumptrack Timebattle Qualifying (registration at the Pumptrack between 14:45 and 18:00 h)
Between 2:45pm and 6:15pm you can try as many times as you want to improve your time to make the cut. At 6:15pm the top 8 adult riders (male and female) and the top 4 youth riders (male and female) will qualify to compete for the win at the KO-finals on Sunday. Fairness is very important, so everybody has the chance to throw down a perfect qualifying lap: One Rider on Track at a time. Maximum 3 laps per try.
SUNDAY, 10th July
- 12:15 - 12:50 h // Warm up & Check-In Pumptrack Finals
- 13:00 - 14:00 h // Pumptrack "Timebattle Finals"
Finals mode: 8th against 1st, 7th against 2nd, ..... One rider on track at a time. Faster rider proceeds to the next round. Disqualified if off track or pedaling.
Ladies // from year 2007
Gents // from year 2007
Girls // years 2008 - 2013
Boys // years 2008 - 2013
NO Come & Try during the Race- and Qualifying times!
LINES BIKE PULLING
Everyone has heard of tractor pulling. The Austrian mountain bike magazine LINES will again in 2022 present the event with ballast and a bike tow. One against one, each with a Mini-BMX and a pallet filled with 50kg of LINES magazines in tow. Pure physical power replaces horsepower. Everyone can join in. It’s going to be a blast!
- Registration: Friday, 8th July from 15:00 h at the LINES stand - limited number of participants - first come, first serve!
- Start: Friday, 8th July at 20:00 h
- Award ceremony afterwards on the Main stage