Mountain air and high-altitude bracing climate
Holiday and rest for body and soul
- Stimulant for your metabolism
- Positive stimulation of the psyche
- Higher energy consumption through several hours of sports
Excellent health benefits
the necessary requirements
- Physical preparation - gymnastics, mountain hiking, ....
- Individual choice for your skiing technique
- Proportioned turns with a bigger radius
- Skiing speed and duration adapted to your physical fitness
- Avoiding extreme mogul slopes and ice slopes
The individual health benefit
what's important is good self-assessment
- How good is your physical fitness?
- What about your skiing abilities?
- How much experience do you have with mountain ranges?
- Is your equipment in good condition?
Popular sport with low risk of injury
from classic skiing to other ski sport alternatives
- The risk of injury is not higher than with volleyball or tennis
- The injury rate is in the range of a few per mille
- Snowboarders don't get injured more often than skiers
- Health and relaxation or accidents and diseases mostly originate from the right or wrong behaviour of each ski athlete
Health and more
Skiing in the social value system
- 75% of all skiers exercise in groups.
- Having fun with like-minded people, communication and appreciation contribute to relaxation and true recovery during holidays.
- Mountain and ski sports offers young people important freedom experiencing nature and themselves - one of the most important things for social personal development