- Winter outdoor activities
The largest ski circuit of the Alps -
12,400 m Altitude, 65 km of tracks,
7 hours’ of skiing experience
The Skicircus challenges its guests with THE MOST DEMANDING ski circuit.
„Ski your limit“ is the slogan that describes one of the most demanding ski circuits of the Alps – „The Challenge“. The key figures speak for themselves: 65 kilometres, 32 lifts, 12,400 meters in height and approx. 7 hours skiing time! The „Skicircus Circuit“ in the „Home of Lässig“ is doable within 7 hours for ambitious skiers – a quick lunch break not included. Challenge accepted?
Due to the distances & numbers, the Skicircus Circuit ranks among the top ski routes in the Alps and even overshadows the “Sellaronda”, the “White Ring” or the “King’s Tour” (Königstour).
This challenging ski circuit takes you across one of the most diverse and extensive ski areas in Austria in around 7 hours. A relaxing stop at one of the many rustic ski lodges and restaurants along the way, dreamy mountain top moments or sun bathing will have to be postponed to the next ski day, as you will have to catch 32 lifts to complete this marathon.
Important: The Challenge can be started at any cable car. In the end, it just matters if you passed all 32 mentioned cable cars.
Tip: Don’t forget to pick up the “Ski Map” which describes “The Challenge” and all other circuits in the Skicircus in detail, so you don’t waste time on wrong lifts & slopes!
To create a measurable experience for “Slope Hunters” and “Endurance Skiers”, its possible to clock the circuit and rank your personal experience on the skiline.cc website. Here the meters in height, lifts and piste kilometres are saved as height chart and might become a challenge for the next contender.
Every successful “challenger”, who can display the well-deserved “The Challenge” badge in their Skiline, will receive a small price at the main cash-points. Prove is the printed height chart that you can get at the Skiline terminals at the Bernkogelbahn, Schattberg X-press, Schönleitenbahn, Zwölferkogelbahn, Reiterkogelbahn, Unterschwarzachbahn, Asitzbahn, Steinbergbahn or Streuböden.
Among all participants, that register on skiline.cc and are listed in the ranking, three main prices can be won:
One week stay including ski tickets for 2 persons in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
One weekend stay including ski tickets for 2 persons in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
6 day ski pass for the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Schattberg X-press I+II: slopes 3 & 2b
- Schönleitenbahn I+II: slope 62
- Polten 8er: slopes 81 & 83
- Asitzmuldenbahn 6er: slopes 86 & 92 & 93
- Steinbergbahn I+II: slope 92
- Asitzgipfelbahn 8er: slope 84
- Sportbahn Asitzkogel 6er: slopes 81 & 63 & 64
- Schönleiten 6er: slopes 66
- Panorama 6er: slopes 60 & 53
- Bernkogelbahn: slope 46
- Bernkogel 6er: slope 48
- Reiter-Ost 6er: slopes 37 & F14
- TirolS II
- Reckmoos Süd: slope F10
- Reckmoos Nord II: slope F9
- Maiskopflift: slope F8
- Lärchfilzkogel: slope F1
- Reckmoos Nord I+II: slope F12
- Hochhörndl 4er: slopes F11 & F12 & F13
- TirolS I: slope 35
- Hasenauer 8er: slope 28
- Spieleck 6er: slopes 22 & 22a
- Zwölfer-Nordbahn: slope 17
- Zehner 6er: slopes 11 & 12a
- Westgipfelbahn I+II: slopes 7 & 4
- Limberg 4er: slopes 1a & 1
- Duration: approx. 7 hours without breaks
- Length: approx. 65 km
- Altitude covered: approx. 12,400 m
- Gradient: Ø 191 m / km
- Lifts: 32
- Difficulty: 60 % blue, 35 % red, 5 % black