- Summer outdoor activities
NEW: Escape Trail Mystery Queens
The Mystery Queens
Youtubers disappeared on ghost hunt
Vikki & Melli are Youtubers from Austria who call themselves "The Mystery Queens". Their topic is paranormal phenomena. In a newspaper archive they found an article from the 19th century in which someone from Saalbach is said to have locked up the "Habergoaß in the flesh". The Mystery Queens want to investigate this. They do research in Saalbach, interview villagers, ... The trail leads into the mountains, to huts and alpine pastures. Suddenly they disappear during a night tour.
Hikers have found a backpack near a mountain hut that seems to belong to the Mystery Queens.
Unfortunately, the backpack is locked. The police think the whole thing is a "hocus-pocus hoax" and, without a missing person's report or a body, don't see a case they should investigate.
But what if someone out there needs HELP?!
- Escape Trails are a mixture of adventure, scavenger hunt and puzzle rally embedded in a rousing story. Players who want to immerse themselves in these stories face a mission together. The games are played against the backdrop of the Glemmtal mountains, as part of a short hike or an (e-) bike tour, and with plenty of excitement and fun.
- The game is suitable for small groups of 2 to a maximum of 8 people
- The games is suitable for children from the age of 12 years
- Duration: between 5 and 6 hours (walking time approx. 3 hours, around 10 km distance & 400 altimeter)
- The game starts at the Tourism Service Centre, where the players pick up their game set, which is packed in a backpack. Along the way, they will find clues and information that will help them solve puzzles, pick locks and thus, piece by piece, make the contents of the game set accessible, learn more and more about the story, read mysterious maps, find messages, decipher secret messages and much more.
- Smartphone with full battery and internet connection required
- The trail is partly on steep paths and requires some fitness and surefootedness, good shoes recommended.
- Please take enough to drink and maybe a little snack with you
- NOT suitable for strollers!
- Price per game: € 49,00 (regardless of the number of players)
- € 50,00 deposit (cash only, refundet upon return of the game set)
Book your escape trail adventure now!
- Online booking with credit card payment using the following form
- By E-Mail to our Service Center and payment at the spot (subject to availability - please state preferred date & time)
- Spontaneous bookings at the Service Center are possible, subject to availability
Idea & Concept: Event- und Erlebnisagentur Zeitenwanderer