- 10. 07. 2020 - 02. 10. 2020
- 09:15 h
- Guided Hikes
Manlitzkogel (2.247m) - Mountaineering
- Meeting point: 09:15 h 12er KOGEL bottom station
- Duration: Approx. 5,5 hours
- Route: Take the Zwölferkogel lift – via Schönhoferwand – Stoffennieder – Manlitzkogel – Descent via Ellmaualm to the middle station
Due to the current rules and regulations, the hikes are limited to a number of 10 participants!
For larger groups it is necessary to register in advance!
Contact: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978
Free use of the 12er KOGEL lift with JOKER CARD!
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08:00 – 18:00)