- 04. 08. 2020 - 22. 09. 2020
- 09:15 h
- Guided Hikes
Hohe Penhab - Schönhoferwand
Hohe Penhab (2.113 m) – Schönhoferwand (2.116 m)
- Meeting point: 09.15 h 12er KOGEL bottom station
- Duration: Approx. 4, 5 hours
- Route: Ascent with 12er KOGEL – Hohe Penhab – Schönhoferwand – Descent via Stoffennieder to Hinterglemm
Free use of 12er KOGEL with JOKER CARD!
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08.00 – 18.00)