- 03. 09. 2021
- 09:15 h
- Guided Hikes
Guided Mountaineering to the Gamshag (2.178 m)
- Meeting point: 09.15 h Bus stop Lengau
- Duration: approx. 6 hours
- Route: Ascent via Lindlingalm to the Gamshag – Teufelssprung – Descent to Lengau
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08.00 – 18.00)
- Subject to change!