Dear summer guests!
The safety and personal health of every person are at the forefront of our minds, including that of our lift companies. We are establishing, based on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, a series of measures to protect all guests and employees.
In compliance with the current valid regulations, we firmly believe that you can relax and enjoy your holidays in our network.
For everyone’s safety
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct, which is continuously updated to reflect the current situation and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
What we can do for you
Lift Company - General information and organisation
- Signposts and information points: These outline our Code of Conduct in the lift areas.
- FFP2 mask: The wearing of a FFP2 mask is obligatory in the appropriately marked areas (see section FFP2 mask).
- Organised queuing areas: We will organise the queuing areas independently of the current legal requirements in such a way that clusters of people are avoided as much as possible.
- Hand hygiene: We have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities in the lift stations.
- Disinfection measures: (e.g. in sanitary facilities) are carried out regularly.
Lift Company employees
- Employees are largely vaccinated for COVID-19 or tested regularly.
- Employees in contact with guests and colleagues are instructed to wear a FFP2 mask.
What you can do to protect yourselves and others
Wear a FFP2 mask
Please always carry and use a FFP2 mask.
The wearing of a FFP2 mask is obligatory from the age of 14 and masks & tube scarves are obligatory from the age of 6 in the corresponding marked areas:
- in enclosed rooms, lift stations, entrance/exit areas and throughout the journey in the lift (excluding t-bar lifts)
- when using the WC facilities
Take care of ventilation
Please ventilate the lift during your journey.
Take care of hand hygiene
Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are available at the lift stations.
Disposal of used protective masks
Please do not leave your used protective masks or handkerchiefs in the lifts but dispose of them properly. In the lift station areas, there are waste bins available.
Follow recommendations and instructions
Please follow the recommendations for conduct and the instructions of our employees and especially observe the applicable hygiene regulations.
When possible, make non-cash payments.
Don't go up the mountain when you're not feeling well
If you have symptoms that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, ...), please stay at home/ in your accommodation and contact the reception of your accommodation or a doctor immediately.
Demonstrate personal responsibility
Please demonstrate personal responsibility and protect your health as well as the health of your fellow human beings.
Current Austrian law pertaining to COVID-19 requires us to solicit documentation from guests (from the age of 12) to ensure they present low epidemiological risk (i.e. they are either vaccinated, tested or recovered).
Examples of valid documentation are as follows:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result
- Formal confirmation from a physician of COVID-19 recovery after an infection
- Formal confirmation of quarantine completion subsequent to COVID-19 infection
- Proof of vaccination
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies
- All guests must register if staying longer than 15 minutes.
From you we request
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct and enjoy your stay in the regions of the ALPIN CARD ticket alliance.
We will continually evaluate the situation and adapt our Code of Conduct to fall in line with any changes regarding legal or regulatory requirements.
This page will be updated on an ongoing basis!