DEar friends of Saalbach Hinterglemm!
Back to normal! There have been significant changes and challenges in recent times. Covid-19 is influencing lives all over the world. The safety and personal health of each and every person are, even more than before, at the forefront of our minds. Also, the thinking and conduct of our tourism companies is of paramount importance. We are building on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, which provide for a series of measures to protect all guests and employees.
+++ Almost all corona measures were repealed +++
Where must FFP2 masks be worn?
- Over all, FFP2 masks must be worn in doctor's surgeries and hospitals.
- DDr. Reinhard Lanzinger in Hinterglemm +4365417878
Vaccinations and PCR tests are available at any time during surgery times without prior appointment and during special surgery times by prior appointment by telephone.
- Dr. Karl Schnell & Dr. Hermann Schnell in Saalbach +4365416287
Vaccinations and PCR tests are available at any time during surgery times by appointment.
Pharmacy & test facilities of the province of Salzburg
- Pharmacy Saalbach +4365416282
PCR tests are possible at any time during opening hours and without prior appointment. Normal PCR tests (result in 24 hours) are free of charge, PCR tests with speed evaluation within 2.5 hours and antigen rapid tests cost 25 euros.
- Self service terminal at the hospital in Zell am See
- Free of charge also for persons not insured in Austria: Test lanes of the province of Salzburg in Saalfelden and Zell am See (appointment booking at salzburg-testet.at) and gargle tests available at Spar super markets (registration and appointment booking at sbg-gurgelt.at)
Entry into Austria
Entering Austria does not demand any kind of covid proof.
NOTE: For entry, partly other regulations apply than for the touristic offer. For more details please check the website of the Austrian Tourist Board.
Return journey from Austria
For information on the regulations in your home country for return travellers from Austria, please contact the respective national or local authorities. At the moment, travelling back to most of all european countries from Austria is possible without any restrictions.
- Please find further info on travel and entry regulations on the website auf the Austrian Tourist Board
- Info for UK travellers: Specific travel information for entering the UK and specific travel information for UK citizens entering Austria
What we request from you
Please observe and follow the current regulations and enjoy your holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm! We are constantly evaluating the situation and adapting our Code of Conduct with respect to any possible changes in legal or official requirements. For any concerns regarding your holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm, our team will be happy to assist you.
This page is updated on a regular basis! Please note that all information on this page reflects, to the best of our knowledge, the current state of knowledge as of the last date of change indicated below and does not constitute legally binding information.
(Status: 11 Jule 2022)