APPLY NOW FOR STORYBASE 2019
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- An unforgettable five day stay in Saalbach Hinterglemm with cool activities, easy going hosts and a cool crew of like-minded people
- Accommodation in an Alpine hut with five double rooms (with double beds), a cosy living area with sufficient space for a ‘Get Together’ and an outdoor Hot Pot. Single occupancy is not possible. Rooms will be allocated spontaneously upon arrival in resort.
- JOKER CARD for the free use of lifts and more
- Catering is provided for the duration of stay (fair use). Travel expenses to and in resort are also covered.
- In resort, support including bike guides, hiking guides and on-hand local knowledge.
- Story fragments providing maximum flexibility and inspiration for your stories – apart from a couple of pre-arranged programme items, such as a welcome meal with the whole crew, individuals should schedule their own programme.
- One-off adventures such as: MySnapAir Helicopter Flight, or tandem paragliding.
- We will introduce you to our community to ensure that your own channels will also profit from local coverage.
- Support with special requests
- Local professional photographer (Daniel Roos) will accompany the Story Base Crew – photos may be used.
THE STORY FRAGMENTS
- An integral part of the Storybase concept are the Story Fragments: Instead of setting a rigid programme, we offer a colourful mix of „puzzle pieces“, in the form of activities and special adventures for your stories, according to the passions and interests of crew members. Something like a “To Do List”, so to speak, is not part the Storybase.
- On one hand, this guarantees that the variety of topics covering Saalbach Hinterglemm are reflected in the stories of the crew, but on the other hand ensures that the crew members to get to know each other better.
- Our regional team is on hand to offer tips and advice as well as introduce you to those ‘in the know’.
STORYBASE FEATURING BMW
Many thanks to our long-term partner BMW for supporting the Storybase Crew with two brand-new BMW xDrive models. With these cars, the crew will be able to reach even the far-away photo spots of the Home of Lässig easily.
Heading on the mountain for a spontaneous sunset shoot? No problem!
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You would love to spend a cool week in the mountains between June 15 and 22. The arrival and departure dates are fixed and a shorter stay is not possible.
- Our focus is on Influencers and Micro Influencers, as well as accounts which cover the lower four-digit range. It plays no role whether you have recorded only one, or have more channels. We pay particular attention to a sincere approach in community building/management and authenticity. Less can often mean more. Channels with a sudden increase of followers, as well as a spike in those following/unfollowing, or auto-like/comments will be treated with suspicion and will generally not be short-listed.
- You should be active and creative and enjoy discovering something new as well as having an interest in the activities and adventures that Saalbach Hinterglemm has to offer in the summer. We would be happy to see you if you would like to play an active role in the #homeoflässig community.
- The hut has room enough for 10 people, with 5 double rooms (with double beds). Single occupancy is not possible. Rooms will be allocated spontaneously upon arrival in resort.
- It is imperative that you are a sporty type
- During your stay, Saalbach Hinterglemm should be the focus point for your channels.
- You will provide your followers with daily updates on your channels and although these updates play a prominent role, static posts, such as Instagram should not be forgotten.
- You will use your channel/s to share your experiences with your community, before, during and after Storybase
- You will load your photographic material in a shared Dropbox file in order that we are also able to use the data during and after Storybase. We will ensure that your name is listed as the copyright holder.
- You use the provided hashtags and tag our channel in your content.
- If you have a blog, we look forward to seeing your creative article, which we will naturally share on our channel. If we especially like your style, it could be that you will be our guest author for our Story Range.
- After Storybase, you will provide us with a report which we can incorporate into our analysis. Also included in the report should be screen shots/downloads of your Instagram stories.
YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A STORYBASE CREW MEMBER?
- Send us an E-Mail with your concept, info about your channel/s and yourself and if available, your media kit.
- After an initial feedback session, you will receive a reply with further information. In the event of cancellation, we will contact you immediately in order that you do not have to hold the date unnecessarily. The final Storybase Crew will be announced with plenty of notice.