- 17. 06. 2020 - 30. 09. 2020
- 10:10 h
- Guided Hikes
"Hut to hut" Hike
A guided „hut to hut“ hike at the end of the valley (Talschluss).
- Meeting place: 10.10 h at the Lengau bus stop
- Walking duration: approx. 3,5 hours
- Total Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Route: Lengau – Forsthofalm – Saalalm – along the track to Lindlingalm and back again to Lengau
Due to the current rules and regulations, the hikes are limited to a number of 10 participants!
For larger groups it is necessary to register in advance!
Contact: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08.00 – 18.00)