Rules for bikers:
- Be tolerant of pedestrians despite the freedom of movement in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
- Ride slowly, be cautious and look ahead in the pedestrian zones.
- Ride at walking pace in the pedestrian zones.
- Pedestrians have complete priority.
- If you want to use the bell in pedestrian zone, you are already riding too fast.
- In the mountains FAIR PLAY is also of utmost importance.
Please try to maintain harmonious interaction between bikers and pedestrians.
Even if cycling is allowed, pedestrians always have priority over bikers. This allows us to provide bikers with a comprehensive offer in Saalbach Hinterglemm.