SKIBUS & NIGHT RIDER
Depending on the season, the ski bus comes every 20 or 30 minutes from 08:30 h until 17:00 h, on the route between Viehhofen and Lengau and stops at each bus station along the Glemmtaler Landesstraße L111.
- Ski pass owners can use the services to or from the lifts for free
- Early bird skiing: From 20 January 2023 the ski bus from Schönleitenbahn Talstation to Mitterlengau starts at 07:38 h
For the regular public transport service, you can use the post bus number 680 for a fee.
Download of bus & Skibus timetables
NEW: NIght Rider
From now on, the new NIGHT RIDER will take you safely night after night from your accommodation to nightlife and back.
- Daily between 17:30 and 02:00 h
- 20 minutes intervals between the village centres of Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Price per ride and person: € 5,00
Night Rider - Timetable DOwnload
Schedule Night Rider ( pdf 2 MB )