- 09. 10. 2020
- 10:10 h
- Guided Hikes
Tristkogel - Hochtorsee
Mountaineering to the Tristkogel (2.095 m) and the Hochtorsee
- Meeting point: 10:10 h bus station Lengau
- Duration: Approx. 5,5 hours
- Route: Ascent via Saaljoch - Tristkogel – Hochtorsee – descent via Pfandeben - Lindlingalm
Please bring your own provisions with you (food & drink)!
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08.00 – 18.00)