- 07. 10. 2021
- 09:00 h
- Guided Hikes
Wonderful panoramic hiking trail
- Meeting point: 09:00 h Westgipfel bottom station
- Duration: Approx. 6 hours
- Route: Ascent with the Westgipfel lift – Seetörl – Klinglertörl – Klammscharte – Schmittenhöhe – take the Schmittenhöhe lift down to Zell am See – return journey with post bus to Saalbach Hinterglemm.
Free use of Westgipfel lift and Schmittenhöhebahn with JOKER CARD!
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08:00 – 18:00)