- 13. 07. 2020 - 14. 09. 2020
- 09:30 h
- Guided Hikes
Hike at the Zwölferkogel
Hike at the Zwölferkogel with a wonderful panorama!
- Meeting point: 09:30 h 12er KOGEL bottom station
- Duration: approx. 3,5 hours
- Route: Ascent with the Zwölferkogel lift – Homelandway – Descent to the middle station (Descent to the bottom station possible) or – via Hintermaisalm - Gerstreitalm to Hinterglemm
Due to the current rules and regulations, the hikes are limited to a number of 10 participants!
For larger groups it is necessary to register in advance!
Contact: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978
Free use of 12er KOGEL lift with JOKER CARD!
General Hints and Tips for guided walks:
- Available “free of charge” with JOKER CARD or guest card!
- Ascent/Descent with all lifts free of charge with JOKER CARD!
- Sturdy walking boots and waterproofs are essential, sun-protection, sunglasses, food and drink are highly recommended!
- The stated approx. times include ascent and descent!
- Travel with the local bus – must be paid for on bus (free of charge for JOKER CARD holders)!
- Hiking tours take place in all weather conditions – alternative walk maybe offered in bad weather!
- Information: Hans Adelsberger, state qualified mountain guide, Mobile: +43 (0)650 8206978 (08.00 – 18.00)
- Subject to change!