- 24. - 26. 09. 2020
18th Hiking World Championship in Saalbach
The Hiking World Cup organised by the IVV (Internatinaler Voklssport Verband) is the biggest event for hiker, competitive athlete and associations in Europe. This WM exists since 2003, the first three events took place in Saalbach Hinterglemm from 2003 to 2005. In 2020, the the Hiking World Cup returns to the Glemm valley: The 18th Hiking World Cup takes place in Saalbach Hinterglemm from September 24th - 26th 2020.
WORTH TO KNOW
- Responsible for the Wander-WM is IVV
- Everybody is invited to participate - children have to be accompinied by an adult
- Registration is at the bottom station of the Zwölferkogel lift
- The event takes place in any weather!
- Official Website of the Hiking World Cup 2020