A different wood-experience ...
Next to the well known devil's water a different kind of theme park was built: "Schnitza's wood park" is entered through a wood maze and contains numerous playing facilities.
"Back to the roots" is the motto. How many kids unlearned how to play with simple and natural materials because of computer games? In "Schnitza's wood park" creativity, the spirit of adventure are demanded in the same way as open eyes for the nature and a little braveness.
Herbert Aschaber, the famous wood carver, called "Schnitza", creates with his wood park a new and attractive facility in Saalbach Hinterglemm's holiday portfolio.
This is waiting for you:
- A buggy compatible path leads you through the park. For the small ones there is a roofed sandbox and a wooden plateau with wooden modules
- Giant wooden animlas guide you through the park
- Herbert Aschaber shows his carving skills once a week
- At the beginning of each week: Carving and painting your own hiking sticks
- Milking the wooden cow "Resi"
- Shuttle Bowling
- Extreme-Crazy Golf
- Tree Disk Puzzle
- Can Pitching
- Tricky games
- Balancing bars and poles
- Catching the wooden ball
- Long jumping with animal measures
- Nature trail of wooden mushrooms
Woodpark weekly programme:
DAILY: Carve your own walking stick and take it with you. (cost for the material: € 3,00)
TUESDAY: Full-day entertainment for children, magic shows with the clown Montelino (July/August)
Opening hours & entrance fees:
Opened daily from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm from May to the End of September
Entrance for "children" from 3-60 yrs.: € 5,00
Seniors from 60 yrs.: € 2,00
10 % JOKER CARD reduction!
Paying the entrance fee once allows you to enter the woodpark the entire day.
Prices are given in Euros. We assume no liability for mischances.
Further info on www.schnitza.at!