The search for the magic crystals
The evil goblin Kodok is back on the magic mountain! Although many brave children have already brought back the stolen hat again, the goblin has gained mysterious magic power during the possession of the hat and tricks and pranks on the mountain again. The evil goblin has transferred the magic power from the lost hat onto crystals and is on the mountain again, getting up to all sorts of mischief and playing terrible tricks.
Equipped either with a treasure map or a GPS unit, children must embark on further adventures to discover his hiding place and remove his magic power forever.
Good luck on your adventure at the Reiterkogel!
More information on: www.kodok.at !
- The adventure map - which you get at the Reiterkogel valley station - is included in the lift pass!
- You can also rent a GPS advice at the valley station, which you can use at this expedition.
- The visit of the fantasy zone is for free.
- Expedition Kodok is a round path of about 3 km.
- Be smart and brave to succeed at the activity stations along the way.
- All successful explorers receive a sticker as symbolic award which can be stuck into the play pass. You can also take part at a great competition.
Tip: Expedition Kodok is also ideal practice for aspiring geocachers!